Life & Family Resource Centre
Dedicated to promoting respect for human life, human dignity, and the essential role of the family.
We are dedicated to supporting the people and families of the Diocese by:
- Advancing the teachings of the Catholic Church regarding respect for human life and the inherent dignity of the human person.
- Supporting and strengthening the fundamental role of the family in society.
- Promoting the Church's teaching on natural family planning.
The Life and Family Resource Centre fulfills its mission under the direction of Bishop Frederick Henry, together with the Priests and Deacons, pastoral workers and countless dedicated volunteers in faith communities throughout southern Alberta.
Various ministries and programs are sponsored and coordinated through the Life and Family Resource Centre.
The Life and Family Resource Centre offers several options for marriage preparation. Read More
Programs and retreats for couples looking to renew, reconnect, and rediscover their marriage. Read More
Natural Family Planning
A divine design...
"The human body includes right from the beginning... the capacity of expressing love, that in which the person becomes a gift - and by means of this gift - fulfills the meaning of his being and existence." Read More
-Blessed John Paul ll, Theology of the Body
Separation and Divorce
Support for adults and children who are experiencing separation/divorce in their family and a program helping separated/divorced parents improve their co-parenting relationship. Read More
Healing Lives Touched by Abortion
Project Rachel is a ministry of reconciliation and healing for people of all ages who are suffering distress from a past abortion experience. Read More
- Calgary Catholic Medical Association Read More
- Diocesan Marriage Ministry Committee Read More
- Life Education Committee Read More