The CCCB, along with other faith leaders in Canada, has launched a national appeal to help address the famines and extreme food shortages in these four countries.
The threefold response is:
- Pray - for people, for government leaders and humanitarian workers in the region.
- See Prayers of the Faithful
- Give - all parishes has been asked to take up a second collection. See Bishop McGrattan's letter. Give online here.
- Speak Out - speak about the crisis with your friend, family and neighbours; write to your local MP.
- The attached fact sheet provides some details of what our faith leaders have called "one of the world's largest humanitarian crisis since the Second World War".
- See also the following links for more information: